- This event has passed.
The Smokery’s Beer Dinner
November 7, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Market Brewing and The Smokery are teaming up to bring you a BBQ Beer Dinner in the Taproom!!! The Smokery Kitchen & Bar is an elevated casual dining restaurant based in Stouffville, Ontario specializing in housemade BBQ and a seasonal plated menu featuring fresh local ingredients. The night entails a 30 minute social with apps and a pint followed by a 3 course meal paired with several beers. While you enjoy your food and beers we’ll have acoustic artist Kevin Foster playing a great mix of live tunes. Great food, beers and music make for a perfect date night or night out with friends. Check out the menu below:
6:30-7pm (30 min social) 14oz Beswick Lager and appetizers:
– Cauliflower and pickled leek
– Gourgere, with cream cheese and smoked mushroom mousse roasted garlic and fine herb
– Andouille sausage with house pickles and dijon
– 6oz Juicilicious Sour
– Smoked Pork Shoulder Carnita
– 6oz Bear Hug IPA
– Coffee Beef Brisket, pomme anna, crispy onions, horseradish aioli and BBQ sauce
– 6oz Metropolitan Porter
– Pumpkin Trifle, maple cream, earl grey cookie streusel, caramel
Tickets ($50) are available online through Snapd: https://newmarket.snapd.com/events/view/1286893 or in the Market Brewing Taproom. Tickets are not available at the door.